A new logo

Go down

A new logo

Post by GoodGorilla on Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 pm

The logo at the moment does not go well with the background IMO and does not look that good. I made a new one, if you like it maybe use this one? If not I can make another one that you might prefere.

This one with background for comparison:

This one with transperant if you want to use it for the logo:
GoodGorilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new logo

Post by sabasNL on Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Ultrasupport for this. Really nice done, Gorilla.
sabasNL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I don't really like it, too... over-done.

You can hardly even read the text, but whatever. IF the community desires, we can change to this. I just wished that my logo will be replaced with something more readable.
Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGorilla on Fri May 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Tony wrote:I don't really like it, too... over-done.

You can hardly even read the text, but whatever. IF the community desires, we can change to this. I just wished that my logo will be replaced with something more readable.

Exactly what makes it hard to read for you? I am willing to improve, just respond more precisly and specificly.
GoodGorilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

GoodGorilla wrote:

Exactly what makes it hard to read for you? I am willing to improve, just respond more precisly and specificly.

I can't express it, it might be just me but it feels very over-done with all the glows, and "stylish" letters. I made the logo simple like that, because of the name. If we would be "Overwatch Operations Role-play" then I would've probably made it stylish and just like yours, but it wouldn't fit the rebel theme.

We are running a rebel theme on the forums, this is why I don't like it. Doesn't fit the resistance at all. Just because something has a Lambda logo in it, it doesn't necessarily mean it fits the theme itself.
Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGorilla on Fri May 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Tony wrote:
GoodGorilla wrote:

I can't express it, it might be just me but it feels very over-done with all the glows, and "stylish" letters. I made the logo simple like that, because of the name. If we would be "Overwatch Operations Role-play" then I would've probably made it stylish and just like yours, but it wouldn't fit the rebel theme.

We are running a rebel theme on the forums, this is why I don't like it. Doesn't fit the resistance at all. Just because something has a Lambda logo in it, it doesn't necessarily mean it fits the theme itself.

I am sorry, but I was stylizing it to fit the background. Make the background more rebel and style you want like and I will fit the text aswell.
GoodGorilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm

I am removing the background in a couple of moments because people complained about it making things hard to see, and because Otto asked me to.

If you would create a more resistance themed text, then I wouldn't have any problems with it.

Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGorilla on Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Tony wrote:I am removing the background in a couple of moments because people complained about it making things hard to see, and because Otto asked me to.

If you would create a more resistance themed text, then I wouldn't have any problems with it.

I will gladly do it, just find a good background and I will fit the style with some dirty, rebelish text.
GoodGorilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stiches on Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

This, sure the logo could be better but seriously that is far from priority right now. I'd pay this more attention when the server is ready for normal use.
Stiches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TankNut on Fri May 03, 2013 9:46 pm

I prefer the current logo to be honest, and if needed it could be adapted to fit in with the color scheme of the current layout.

TankNut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum